EYEWITNESS TRAVEL CUBA
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cuba is your in-depth guide to the very best of this island nation. With its unique history, pristine beaches, vintage cars, and strong cultural traditions of music and salsa, Cuba is an endlessly fascinating place. Delve beneath its dazzling surface to experience Cuba's extensive arts scene and bold architecture, escape to the beautiful mountain ranges of the countryside, or enjoy an exceptional meal in its backstreets.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cuba:· Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
· Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
· Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
· Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
· Area maps marked with sights .
· Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
· Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cuba truly shows you this island nation as no one else can.
Recommend: For an in-depth guidebook to the Caribbean, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Caribbean, which offers a complete overview of the island destinations in the region; thousands of photographs, illustrations, and maps; and more.